Wong Global Leadership provides leadership development programs that improve organizational performance, whether they are targeted at individual executives, specific teams or broad-scale change efforts across entire companies. We help individuals become the leaders they want to be, and help companies create leaders people want to follow.
Our approach is tailored: we identify the unique leadership challenges of each company and design programs to meet those specific needs. We bring to bear our years of coaching experience and our bespoke Integral Growth Model to build programs that go beyond the surface and encourage lasting change.
As certified facilitators in Brené Brown’s Dare to Lead™ and Wendy Palmer’s Leadership Embodiment, we are uniquely positioned to bring their learnings on leading with authenticity and influencing with impact to organizations in Hong Kong and across Asia.
Our accredited ICF coaches are also qualified to offer a wide range of assessments and socialize the results with the individual and within your organization. This includes 360 assessments, EQ assessments, culture and team surveys, personality tests and psychometric tests including Myers-Briggs, FIRO-B, Leadership Circle Profiling, Hogan and many more.
OUR LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT OFFERINGS
Our programs are highly customizable, designed to meet your organizational goals and objectives and sized for your purposes. We offer both long-term programs aimed at driving lasting change as well as leadership workshops. Please read below for more details of our offerings.
Integral Growth Program
Dare to Lead™ by Dr. Brené Brown
- Identification of your organization’s needs and priority development areas
- Development of a leadership culture based on authenticity, inclusiveness and shared purpose
- Improvement in the ability of your leaders to advocate, influence and create impact
- Increased ability to manage tough conversations through encouraging direct conversations and taking action
Our highly customizable
programs can include:
- Matching with a coach or facilitator with experience relevant to your needs
- Program development based on your organizational goals
- Pre-program assessments for participants (if applicable)
- In-person workshops, which can be customized to half day, one day or two day sessions
- Ongoing coaching to support learning throughout the program, either through 1:1 coaching, peer coaching or group coaching, based on your needs
- Post-program evaluation
READY TO LEAD MORE AUTHENTICALLY?
Sign up for our newsletter below for more insights on transformative leadership