Leading from Within: Program for Women
Gender parity is fundamental for our societies and our businesses to thrive, but according to the World Economic Forum it will take 108 years for the gender gap to close. The impact of the gender gap is powerful and pervasive: according to the recent study MDS 2018 Asia Gender Research report, it has led to a confidence gap in senior women, a tendency for women to manage the unpromotable workload instead of strategic initiatives and a difficulty in speaking up and asserting themselves in their organizations.
At Wong Global Leadership, our objective is to support the development of women leaders and inspire them to celebrate the unique strengths they bring to leadership. We want to encourage companies to value diversity and appreciate the amazing results that happen when women are allowed to show up and be seen. Our Leading from Within: Program for Women aims to tackle the challenges highlighted in research around the world and seeks to address the confidence gap, helping women develop mental, emotional and physical well-being to enhance their higher thinking, creativity, innovation through energy management.
Our Leading from Within: Program for Women is available for women in Hong Kong and across Asia. We guide women through a holistic approach to become the leaders they want to be, and helps organizations build more inclusive cultures where people feel equally valued and seen. Leading from Within: Program for Women helps women lead from within, defining what they want from their lives and what they are called to do. Our clients have gone on to become confident, influential women leaders, having built careers that engage their talents. They have discovered their unique leadership style and found balance in their careers and at home.
Our Leading from Within: Program for Women helps women:
- Create clear paths for their careers and their lives by focusing on leading from their values and purpose
- Bring their whole selves to leadership with vulnerability and authenticity and have the courage to show up and be heard and be seen for who they are
- Develop the confidence and communication skills to advocate for what is important to them
- Lead with empathy to create deeper connection with themselves and others
- Identify and expand their networks of support
- Use mindfulness as the foundation for sustainable growth
Our Leading from Within: Program for Women is highly customizable:
- Eight core modules that can be delivered as workshops (1/2 day, 1 day or 2 days in duration) or as part of a longer term program
- Based on the Integral Growth Model and leveraging the work of Brené Brown and Wendy Palmer
- Attendees receive both in-depth guidance as well as practical tools and strategies that encourage long-term change
- We offer additional coaching as an option throughout the process to provide bespoke support to individuals, either through 1:1 or group coaching based on the organizational needs
The Leading from Within: Program for Women is divided into two impactful modules, each aimed at helping women discover their unique leadership style and learn how to apply it.
Learn to lead from within. You will gain tools to enhance your self-awareness, re-discover your strengths, transform your limiting beliefs, and be brave and whole-hearted.
- Understand who you are, where you come from and what you stand for
- Identify your strengths, opportunities, pains and fears
- Discover the stories and internal dialogues that shape you and rewrite your stories
- Deepen understanding of your emotions and strengthen your resilience with mindfulness practices
- Define your purpose and values and put them into action
- Create a vision to lead with courage
Aimed at helping women leaders to embody their leadership presence, face risks and uncertainty, deepen relationship connections, to be influential and build a trusted network of support.
- Cultivate your leadership presence of inclusiveness, centering, listening, and advocating with precision and clarity
- Identify and learn how to advocate for your unique brand
- Use the BRAVING framework to enhance your trust building skills
- Learn the key attributes of empathy and build empathy skills
- Identify and expand your trusted network of support>/span>
- Enhance your influencing skills and build capacity in having authentic difficult conversations
READY TO LEAD MORE AUTHENTICALLY?
Sign up for our newsletter below for more insights on transformative leadership