Program for Women.
Through 20 years as a top-level finance executive, Angie Wong understands the challenges women face in the workplace and in life. Wong Global Leadership offers transformative programs and leadership development for women in Hong Kong and Asia, guiding them through a holistic approach to become the leaders that they want to be. Her clients have gone on to become confident, influential leaders, having built careers that engage their talents. They have discovered their unique leadership style and found balance in their careers and at home.
Program outcomes for
- Establish diversity and inclusion within organizations
- Leadership programs tailored to women leaders with understanding of Asian culture
- Create an internal culture that thrives diversity and inclusion
- Improve the influential skills of women leaders to contribute to business conversation and business results
- Build a cohort for success – create role models of women at all levels of organization
- Support women as they develop the confidence, skills and attitude for success and fulfillment in their careers
- Identify ways to broaden the impact of diversity and inclusion by including men and building buy in for senior endorsement
Our 9-month women leadership
development programs include:
- Consultation of top management to address the importance of gender diversity and obtaining organizational buy-in for program
- Identification of women leaders (program participants)
- Kick-off session/ briefing with women leaders
- Inclusive leader sessions with direct managers
- 1:1 coaching, cohort coaching and group coaching
- Integral Growth workshops to build sustainable consciousness and competencies, such as sessions on Understanding Self, Influencing Others, Sustainable Impact
- Integration of sponsorship to support post-program growth in women tangible action planning and roadmap planning for each leader
- Access to best-in-class assessments
READY TO LEAD MORE AUTHENTICALLY?
Sign up for our newsletter below for more insights on transformative leadership