Wong Global Leadership provides leadership development programs that improve organizational performance, whether they are targeted at individual executives, specific teams or broad-scale change efforts across entire companies. Our accredited ICF coaches in Hong Kong are qualified to offer a wide range of 360 assessments, EQ assessments, culture and team surveys, personality tests and psychometric tests including Myers-Briggs, FIRO-B, Leadership Circle Profiling, Hogan and many more. These assessments help us to develop tailored corporate leadership development programs for leaders, executives, and organizations based on their leadership style and needs.
Our approach is tailored: we identify the unique leadership challenges of each company and design programs to meet those specific needs. Programs include, but are not limited to, developing leadership culture within an organization, team transformation, and Emotional Intelligence (EQ) programs
- Identify the current reality and understand specific needs and issues
- Measure performance and key competencies of leaders
- Identify priority development areas
- Improve the influential and impact creating skills of your leaders
- Strengthen communication skills of leaders across the organization
programs can include:
- Consultation of organizational goals and program objectives
- Pre-program assessments for all participants
- 1:1 coaching, peer coaching and group coaching
- 8 Integral Growth workshop modules that can be customized to 2 hours, half day or one day workshop.
- 6-9 months program consisting of workshops, assessments, 1:1 coaching, group or peer coaching
READY TO LEAD MORE AUTHENTICALLY?
Sign up for our newsletter below for more insights on transformative leadership